- A British Chambers of Commerce survey suggests that the UK's 'dilapidated' transport system is costing the economy [BBC].
- TfL has expanded its selection of online 'travel tools' including widgets for the web and your mobile device [New Media Age].
- The Mayor has called for the creation of an electric family car [PA].
- Genevieve Gaunt has won second prize in The Telegraph's Poetry for Performance Competition with her poem, Green Park [TfL].
- LondonUnlocked favourite Brian Paddick has been voted off I'm A Celebrity.... Get Me Out of Here! [BBC].