Plenty of news today...
- TfL has signed a new Oyster contract, guaranteeing ownership of the Oyster brand up to the Olympics [Computing.co.uk].
- The Evening Standard argues that the Government should make up the £15.5m shortfall to cover the Surrey Quays to Clapham ELL extension.
- John Biggs AM argues in the Wharf that Boris Johnson's frugal Way to Go cuts are a 'folly'.
- Bike Radar profiles the upcoming London bike-hire scheme.
- £2.8bn of Tube upgrades have stalled as the funding crisis bites [Contract Journal].
- Arms manufacturer BAE has joined the race to create a new Routemaster for London [FT.com].
- According to the Telegraph, birds will put an end to the Mayor's estuary airport dream.