- London's global position is threatened by rising congestion on its roads and railways [Evening Standard].
- Rail overcrowding is to get worse according to the National Audit Office [BBC]
- The Evening Standard argues that given the economic downturn it is more important than ever to continue with large capital transport projects.
- Wood Lane station on the Hammersmith and City line has opened [Transport Briefing].
- All traffic lights in London are to be re-phased in an attempt to beat congestion [Daily Mail ].
- 77,000sq ft of tunnels under London have gone on sale, allowing you to own your own part of the underground [BBC].