Following the publication of the Transport Manifesto over the last two weeks, normal service is resuming with a longer-than-usual list of newslinks:
- TfL are to terminate the £100m per year Oyster contract [TfL].
- The Mayor has added seven new names to the TfL board [TfL].
- The route for the next London freecycle has been announced [PA].
- Green Park tube is to be upgraded by 2011 [TfL].
- Harry Phibbs praises the idea of a cable car system in East London [Comment Is Free].
- Workers are set to strike on the Tube, the first strike taking place on Friday [Reuters].
- A second strike, this time led by Tube Lines workers, is set to take place on Wednesday [FT].
- Companies are bidding for the right to oversee CrossRail with Bechtel looking likely to take the job [Business Week].