All the news that's fit to print...
- Putney Bridge is closing for repairs from today, and is due to re-open in October.
- Unions have failed in their attempt to seek a judicial review on how the Government awards rail franchises.
- Increased costs, overstated benefits, and an 'optimistic' view of the future of Heathrow... things aren't looking too rosy for the Mayor's plans for an estuary airport.
- Planning on flying somewhere? Best make sure that your devices are charged before you go. Airport checks may now include passengers having to demonstrate that their devices actually work.
- The BBC is airing a three part documentary on CrossRail from the 16 July at 9pm (BBC2).