- Christian Wolmar launches his manifesto to be Mayor.
- And the current Mayor calls for tough new strike laws to be put in place.
- Road.cc reports that TfL are considering a trial of eye-level traffic lights to help improve cycle safety.
- Christian Wolmar looks for a cycle legacy following the Olympics.
- Both The Guardian and BBC consider the options for a new airport if Heathrow expansion is not on the cards.
- Meanwhile, the Mayor is agitating against the Government review, asking consultants to consider alternate uses for Heathrow and linking up with like-minded MPs.
- ...and The Times reports that the Lib Dems are moving towards supporting an Estuary Airport option (if other airports are closed).
- Finally, the people of Richmond are to have a referendum on Heathrow's future.
- The "Mayor welcomes full production of new bus for London" acclaims the TfL release...
- ...but as Tom Edwards suggests, there is a real cost to Londoners in this project which the Mayor is keeping tight-lipped about.